Here are some rumors about the new Batman vs. Superman movie compiled from an online source. Take the following story with a grain of salt as it is just rumor. However if it is true there are potential SPOILERS ahead.
- The Flash will be in the film, but he will not be in costume. He will only be seen as Barry Allen. Warner Brothers supposedly wants Grant Gustin to make the cameo as Barry Allen, that hinges on how well the audience take to the TV series.
- Wonder Woman is set for a cameo. She will not be wearing her costume in this film, and will only be mentioned only as Diana.
- Zack Snyder dropped a few tidbits last week, “Lex (Luthor) loves calling him an alien.” Lex isn’t gonna be focusing on real estate as in previous films. Luthor’s motivations will be his belief that Superman is not good for mankind. The Lex will be similar to Grant Morrison’s All-Star Superman.
- Lex is described as “the pride of Metropolis. The people respect him including Lois. He is a smart and has a great deal of charisma.” Lex has his hand in “fringe” science. The source of this story describes one particular scene, Lex will ask his LexCorp scientists if they can recreate Kryptonian armor. Lex says to them, “When the world realizes what he truly is, they will need someone to stand up to him.” When one of scientists ask if he is that someone, Lex replies, “Is there any other person who can?”
- Bruce Wayne is getting a love interest in the film and WB really wants to cast an African-American actress for the part.
Names rumored to be in consideration for the part of Lex Luthor include Terry O’Quinn from Lost
James Purefroy, who is best known for leaving V for Vendetta.
images: zimbio.com, DC Comics