if you love Ghostbusters, then you want to check out this latest vehicle from Blitzway!
Product DescriptionOnce the icon of an era, the Ecto-1 has become a legend with over 30 years of time and memories. Although old and beat-up, this massive vehicle is coming back with the familiar siren sound. As deep wrinkles have lain on the faces of the heroes who hunted down ghosts with fantastic and secret devices, the body of Ecto-1, once pure white, is stained with dirt, full of bumps and scratches now.
The body, which powerfully runs forward, is rich in various secret devices. The gunner seat pops out when the side door opens is exactly reproduced as seen in the movie. Used to catch ghosts, the R.T.V. takes off from the bottom of the vehicle body.
Ecto-1 is over 40 inches long and of unbelievable quality. In memory of the late Harold Allen Ramis, the development team of Blitzway presents you with a special memory along with the movie moving you.
- 45.67 inches long (116cm)Made of plastic
- Highly detailed likeness of ECTO-1 from the Ghostbusters: Afterlife (1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Ambulance)
- 37 LED Light-up functions on the exterior & interior
- Rotating light bars with 2 motorsSiren sound effects
- Features audio play with USB & micro-SD plug-in
- 5 Fully opening of doors and bonnetInterlocking of front wheels and steering wheel
- Turnable 4 WheelsBatteries not included (8 AA Batteries are required)
- Box ContentsEcto-1 vehicle